Where are we located?
To come to Lombok, direct flights are available from Perth, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and as well from Indonesian main cities.
From other destinations, we advise you to transit through Bali or Jakarta.
Segara Lombok is located on the most famous part of the island: its south coast!
A perfect compromise to get easily to its most beautiful landscapes, heavenly beaches or its small popular tourist town: Kuta Lombok!
- 40 minutes to the international airport
- 1 hour to regional capital Mataram
- 30 minutes to Kuta Lombok
- 5 minutes to Selong Belanak beach and facilities
- 1 hour 15 minutes to the South West Gilis islands
- 30 minutes to Belongas
- 2 hours to world famous Desert point surf break
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Tetebatu, tourist village around the volcano Rinjani
Leisure and activities
Relaxing does not mean to get bored!
Lombok is a hidden gem of nature and culture.
Whether you prefer cultural excursions, sport activities or simply relaxing walks, Lombok island will surprise you with the variety of entertainment it offers.
Best activities appreciated by travellers: